How My Massage is going to help you.
You will have a biomechanical assessment where I’ll assess every part of your body’s movement. This assessment provides me with areas of dysfunction which you may not always be aware of.
by Teresa Dixon
Muscular dysfunction interferes with the normal flow of nerves, blood and lymph and can lead to injury.
I’ll work on the muscles that are weak or tight by massaging them and then I’ll carefully prescribe you a series of exercises that you can do at home that will complement the treatment I do.
This will help maintain the effect of the treatment and help you take control of your problems, rather than feeling as though you have to rely on me.
I have found this to be the best combination of all my skills and we find provides the best results for my massage clients.
makes all the difference
You do not have to be a sports performer to benefit from a Sports or Remedial Massage.
Massage helps by:
- Preventing injuries and loss of mobility, which can be caused by over use.
- Reducing tension in muscles and helping with pain management.
Helping to alleviate stress and anxiety, and induces relaxation.
- Improving the circulation and lymphatic flow (the removal of waste products from the body).
- As an athlete, it can boost performance and assist in the mental preparation for a sports performance.
- Address: 33 Harvey Road
- City: Mansfield
- Post Code: NG18 4ES
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org